en - Re: [sympa-users] Whitelist/Modlist for Sympa 6.2

  • From: "John Levine" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Whitelist/Modlist for Sympa 6.2
  • Date: 4 Oct 2015 19:04:30 -0000

>Please give feedback, positive and negative, if you install it on your
>system.

I figured out why saving didn't work. In your whitelist_tt2, both the
action ("save") and the edited text go into the cap field in the form.
That means that when the process routine in modlist.pm or whitelist.pm
is called, the second argument is save\0line1\nline2\n...

I made the obvious change in modlist.pm and whitelist.pm, basically

$data = shift;

@data = split /\0/, $data;
$action = $data[0];
$data = $data[1];

and take out all of the other $data editing other than the one that
removes blank lines. Now it seems to work as expected.

This seems awfully kludgy, but looking at the code in wwsympa, I don't
see any other way to pass both a command and the data to the plugin
module.

R's,
John