en - RE: [sympa-users] Add subject to mail (user) templates

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: Denny Fuchs <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Add subject to mail (user) templates
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 21:44:06 +0000

> is there a way to add the original subject to the user notification ?
>
> one user finds it difficult to see which mails she already sent to a list.
She
> gets back only a notification for held to approval, but doesn't see, which
mail
> it was.

The moderation notification is defined in the message_report.tt2 file.

I'm pretty sure you can use [% mail.subject %] to get the original mail
subject, so you can add a line to the message template body reminding the
user of their original message subject. I've not tested this, though.

Steve

Steve Shipway
address@concealed