en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa 6.2

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa 6.2
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 11:44:00 +0200

Hi Soji,

Le 14/06/15 09:16, IKEDA Soji a écrit :
Olivier and all,

I tweaked new skin to catch up changes on internals of Sympa
during your work.  I also fixed a few insignificant bugs.  I hope it
works well.

Besides, There are two minor problems I don't know how to fix.

- Dropdown menu is not sticky.  On top-menu mode (default of
  this skin), login dropdown disappears when I leave mouse and
  mouse cursor is out of focus. This behavior seems not desirable.
I don't see the problem in that case.
It seems natural to me that a drop down menu disappears when your mouse pointer is no longer hovering it. Or maybe I did not understand what you see?

- Also on top-menu mode, the instruction for anonymous user
  "... Logging in, using the login form to the *left*" is not correct.
  On side-menu mode it is correct.
Oh, indeed.
I'll put a conditional menu string. Thanks for spotting this.

Cheers,

David

Regards.

--- Soji

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Études et projets applicatifs

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21