en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa breaks PGP/MIME

  • From: Stefan Hölzle <address@concealed>
  • To: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa breaks PGP/MIME
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 19:43:31 +0200

Hello,

I came across a solution, it's trivial, really..
Sympa doesn't touch the body of PGP signed messages if openssl is
configured in sympa.conf.

It took me about 2 days to find that out and I don't think it makes any
sense at all:
The openssl configuration is associated with S/MIME and I don't use S/MIME.

Nonetheless, setting openssl to the openssl binary in sympa.conf solves
my issue.

--
Viele Grüße

Stefan Hölzle