en - AW: [sympa-users] Sympa has been awesome!

  • From: "Lorenz, Sabine (SCC)" <address@concealed>
  • To: Eliot Carney-Seim <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: AW: [sympa-users] Sympa has been awesome!
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 07:33:02 +0000

Hi Eliot,

you do not need to be list creator but you have to be privileged owner and not only „normal“ owner with restricted authorizations.

If there is no other owner in this list with privileged authorization who can change your authorizations to „privileged“ you should contact the listmaster of your sympa-server.

Best regards,

Sabine Lorenz