en - RE: [sympa-users] Sympa listmaster subscribe notifications

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: "McLaren, Terrence M" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Sympa listmaster subscribe notifications
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 00:41:39 +0000

I would guess this happens when

a) The list in question has a 'notify' option set in its subscribe scenario, AND
b) The list has no owners with the 'mail' attribute set

This would mean that Sympa tries to notify the list owner (as per the scenario), but cannot (because there are no mailable list owners) and so notifies listmaster instead.

Steve

Steve Shipway
University of Auckland ITS
UNIX Systems Design Lead