en - [sympa-users] Sympa listmaster subscribe notifications

  • From: "McLaren, Terrence M" <address@concealed>
  • To: David Verdin <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa listmaster subscribe notifications
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 21:01:45 +0000

I’m noticing we have a couple of lists that send “FYI: subscribe list “ messages to the Listmaster email when individuals subscribe that list.  I’ve compared configs with other lists but can’t find a setting that either turns on/off this behavior.  Has anyone else notice this subscription behavior?   An example of the subject and body of the email is:

Subject: FYI: command subscribe list  LISTNAME from address@concealed

Body:  FYI command subscribe list  LISTNAME from address@concealed

It appears to be an intermittent behavior and I can’t seem to pinpoint the cause.  Any insight would be appreciated.

-Terry McLaren