en - [sympa-users] Managing list members and list owners

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Managing list members and list owners

Hi,

SYMPA 6.1.23 & SYMPA 6.1.24

Not sure if this is a bug or something I am missing

When managing list owners/moderators
Documentation states that you should be able to add from:
another mailing list (local or remote)

However the dropdown box for:
Owners defined in an external data source (owner_include) (default)
Moderators defined in an external data source (editor_include) (default)

Is empty & logs show errors I think are related: (previous data source was
list (now unavailable from dropdown box))

Date host task_manager[30891]: err List::sync_include_admin() Could not get
editors from an include source for list *****

These list were fine in a previous version of sympa

Hope someone can advise

Kind Regards