en - [sympa-users] 6.1.23 cannot send from web interface

  • From: Allison Jones <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] 6.1.23 cannot send from web interface
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 10:05:57 -0600

I recently upgraded my Sympa installation to 6.1.23, using the debian package 6.1.23~dfsg-1 . After upgrading, I am unable to send messages to a list through the web interface.

By adding some additional debugging code, I have determined that the messages sent through the web interface are getting a 'X-Sympa-Checksum' header that is calculated without using the sympa cookie. In searching through the code, the only place I seem to find 'X-Sympa-Checksum' is in mail.pm , which is calling &tools::sympa_checksum . In desperation, I even hard-coded the cookie value into &tools::sympa_checksum, but X-Sympa-Checksum is still being miscalculated. This leads me to believe that I'm questioning the wrong chunk of code.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Where in the code should I be looking?

Thanks,

Allison

--
Allison Jones E-mail: address@concealed
IT Administrator Phone: (402)472-0458

  • [sympa-users] 6.1.23 cannot send from web interface, Allison Jones, 11/19/2014