en - Re: [sympa-users] cPanel centOS install failure

  • From: Kemuel Carey <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] cPanel centOS install failure
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 08:39:32 -0500

Is anyone using Sympa in cPanel environment?  We are still struggling with configuration to successfully install sympa.

Thanks,

Kemuel

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 6:28 PM, <address@concealed> wrote:
I was excited to find this software to replace mailman!  However, we are
challenged by installing Sympa on a centOS VPS with cPanel.  The web interface
will launch, however, it will not generate email for the "first login" using
sendmail.  It appears as though sympa_wizard.pl is configured correctly.  The
sys admin helping with the install believes it is cPanel that is interfering
with the installation.

Will sympa work correctly in a cPanel environment?

Thanks for your help,

K Carey