en - RE: [sympa-users] Disabling create_list_request on webpage

  • From: Youcef N Baouchi <address@concealed>
  • To: "'Steve Shipway'" <address@concealed>, "'address@concealed'" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Disabling create_list_request on webpage
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 15:05:54 -0600

Thanks!

From: Steve Shipway [mailto:address@concealed]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 3:05 PM
To: Youcef N Baouchi; 'address@concealed'
Subject: RE: Disabling create_list_request on webpage

In your sympa.conf (or relevant robot.conf file if using robots), put ‘create_list listmaster’ which will select the ‘listmaster only’ scenario for who can create lists.

When you do this, normal users (non-listmater) will not be given the Create tab in the web interface.

Obviusly, you can make your own scenari instead – we have one that only displays the tab for university staff members located on-campus, and requires approval for all but listmasters, service desk and sysadmin groups.

Steve

Steve Shipway

address@concealed