en - Re: [sympa-users] I'm not able to delete an user...

  • From: Marco Gaiarin <address@concealed>
  • To: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] I'm not able to delete an user...
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 22:45:16 +0200

Mandi! Steve Shipway
In chel di` si favelave...

> It looks as though me@my (I take it this is the email addr you logged in as)

Yes, i've obfuscated a bit the log; indeed, i was a bit zaelant, the email
is the same i use here... ;-)

> Check the scenario you are using here -- you probably want one that allows
> the owner/moderator/listmaster ?

I've tried all schenarios, even the ''open'' one, i was not able to
unsubscribe that user, the same error appear...

In the DB data seems OK... i'm really thinking of unsubscribe him by the way
of 'DELETE FROM'... ;-)

--
``... La memoria conta veramente solo se tiene insieme l'impronta del
presente e il progetto del futuro, se permette di fare senza dimenticare