en - [sympa-users] Sympa virtual host - how to account for variable hostname?

  • From: Nick Holden <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa virtual host - how to account for variable hostname?
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 19:11:36 +0100

Hi

In upgrading and migrating my sympa installation I'm having a problem with one domain where the apache configuration has the server name as domain.name with an alias of www.domain.name

Whichever one of these is defined as the http_host in sympa works OK, but the other one reverts to the default sympa configuration, not that for the virtual host. Is it possible to have two values for http_host or is there a better solution than this to allow users to type "www.domain.name" or "domain.name" and still have everything behave the same way?

I'm sure on my old server this just seemed to work...

Thanks

Nick

--
Nick Holden