en - AW: [sympa-users] Why ist there "-request" and "at request of" in the From-address, in mailings received by members?

  • From: "Tomaschewski-Walser Doris (ID SDL)" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: AW: [sympa-users] Why ist there "-request" and "at request of" in the From-address, in mailings received by members?
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 09:54:32 +0000

Hi,
Thanks für reacting so fast.
In my case, the senders are all members of the list and send direct mail to
the list, without doing a “reply to all”.
When such mail is received by non-Microsoft mail clients, the messages do
indeed NOT show this addition of «-request » and “on behalf of” in the
From-address.
The same messages DO show these additions in MS Outlook and Outlook
Webaccess.
I don’t find this behavior of MS mail clients straight forward, so if it
could be avoided/suppressed it would be great.

D. Tomaschewski