en - [sympa-users] Adding Link to Welcome Message

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Adding Link to Welcome Message
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 22:12:17 +0200

Hello,

I am running a mailing list on Riseup.net. I have a question about editing the
welcome message that is automatically sent when people subscribe
(welcome.tt2). Is it possible to add links to the welcome message? I have not
been able to get HTML links to work when editing the welcome message template.

This is the template:

From: [% fromlist %]
Subject: [% FILTER qencode %][%|loc(list.name)%]Welcome to list %1[%END%][%END
%]

[%|loc(list.name,list.host)%]Welcome to list %1@%2[%END%]
[%|loc(user.email)%]Your subscription email is %1[%END%]

[% TRY %]
[% INSERT "info" %]
[% CATCH %]
[% END %]

[%|loc%]The list homepage:[%END%] [% conf.wwsympa_url %]/info/[% list.name %]
[%|loc%]General informations about mailing lists:[%END%] [% conf.wwsympa_url
%]/help/introduction

Could someone show me an example of how to put a link to website in the
welcome message? Is it only possible with MIME skills?

(The help team at Riseup.net suggested I post my question here.)

I realize this question is quite basic—and I’m grateful in advance for any
help.