en - [sympa-users] Searching for subscribers without being a listmaster

  • From: Michael Howe <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Searching for subscribers without being a listmaster
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 17:13:03 +0100

Hello,

Does anyone have a way of searching lists for subscribers without being
a listmaster? That is, it would only search lists for which you are an
owner (or have 'review' rights on).

We have a user who has a large number of lists that they manage, and
uses the search in our existing system (ezmlm plus a custom web
interface). Does anyone have such a thing for Sympa (or is there one
already I've missed)? I know about /serveradmin/users to search for
users, but that requires you to be a listmaster, and we're trying to
avoid making more people listmasters than we absolutely have to.

Many thanks,

Michael

--
Michael Howe, Systems Development and Support Section
IT Services, University of Oxford