en - Re: [sympa-users] problem installing a debian wheezy-backport sympa 6.1.22

  • From: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] problem installing a debian wheezy-backport sympa 6.1.22
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2014 19:22:31 -0400

For what it's worth, I've never had much luck with installing packaged versions of Sympa. I've always just downloaded the tar file and done ./configure;./make install and been done with it. Sometimes, I have to manually install/update a few perl dependencies with cpan. (note: this is on Debian)

Miles Fidelman

In practice, there is. .... Yogi Berra