en - RE: [sympa-users] anonymous_sender

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: Kurt Stas <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] anonymous_sender
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 22:34:08 +0000

I have just tested this (with v6.1.19) and you can set the anonymous_sender option to include the phrase as well as just the email address.

For example,

anonymous_sender = Steve Shipway <address@concealed>

As far as I can tell, the anonymous_sender value is only used to replace the From header, and has no format checking,  and therefore can be anything compliant with the RFC822 From header definition.

Steve

Steve Shipway

address@concealed