en - Re: [sympa-users] Reject message delivery problem

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Reject message delivery problem
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 14:43:41 +0200

Hi Umut,

This message indicates that delivery was refused by an authorization scenario.

We need to see see the scenario you're using for this list to understand what's happening.

Also, you could trigger scenario debug logs. Though unperfect for the 6.1 branch, they still provide additional informations. To do it, add the following parameters to sympa.conf:

log_module scenario

log_condition address@concealed

This will log details about scenario evaluation for the user address@concealed only (don't forget the log_condition, because otherwise ANY scenario evaluation will be in debug and that's far too much).

Cheers,

David