en - [sympa-users] restricting list ownership

  • From: Erin Michaud <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] restricting list ownership
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 18:46:23 +0000

Hello,

I would like to make it so that current list owners cannot add owners that are outside our organization - i.e. list owners can only be added that have a "law.harvard.edu" email address.  Have searched the archives here with no luck and would appreciate any nudges in the right direction.  I have a working config that only allows list creation to certain members of our community via LDAP group membership, but need to make sure list ownership (even non-priv ownership) cannot get set to non-internal subscribers.

Thanks,

Erin Michaud

Linux Systems Administrator

Harvard Law School ITS