en - Re: [sympa-users] Patch for Sympa to avoid Yahoo DMARC issues

  • From: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • To: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Patch for Sympa to avoid Yahoo DMARC issues
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 19:45:16 -0400

Steve Shipway wrote:
The DMARC patch, in Unified Diff format as asked, to make it easier to
install. Sorry, I should have done this the first time...

Steve,

Thanks for publishing that patch. Getting ready to deploy it.

Silly question perhaps (I'm running the 6.0 branch, no current DKIM support - my first step is to update to 6.1.9)...

Are the settings for the patch global, or do they have to be applied list-by-list?

Miles Fidelman

In practice, there is. .... Yogi Berra