en - RE: [sympa-users] DMARC update?

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] DMARC update?
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 05:43:17 +0000

A further improvement to this ‘partially anonymise the From header’ solution would be to make it only apply in cases where the sender matches a pattern… for example @yahoo.com.  This would allow the From modification to only be applied for yahoos, and most people would get the normal experience.  I’m working on a patch for this at the moment, incorporating Erik’s improved sender name handling, but time is running out here in NZ and I want to head home…

Steve

Steve Shipway

address@concealed