en - [sympa-users] Contents of list_table

  • From: Russ Kepler <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Contents of list_table
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 19:58:15 -0600

Apparently the database I brought over from the crashed drive was slightly
older than the one I'm running now, and the table 'list_table' was added. I
managed to make things work by copying the newer list_table.frm into the
older
database and started sympa.pl with "-upgrade". The upgrade went OK and sympa
starts, but fails with mail to one of the lists, I expect because list_table
is empty. Is there a way to populate it automatically and, failing that,
what
are the columns that need to be populated by manual insert? I only have a
couple of lists.