en - [sympa-users] "editor_include" pass variable to mySQL query ?

  • From: John Gibson <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] "editor_include" pass variable to mySQL query ?
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 11:33:33 -0800

Hi, all.

I would like to pass the list name as a variable into the SQL query from the "editor_include" paragraph.

The configuration shown below is working, but with a hard-coded query that returns "editor" which is an email address.

In the docs it has this:

sql_query SELECT DISTINCT email FROM dummy_emails WHERE email LIKE 'pipo+[%param.0%]%'

I am not sure what the syntax is or where the parameters come from.

Any help would be appreciated.

…john

*** DETAIL,  the list name is "test1".  This config is working, but uses hard-coded SQL entries.***

---snip from "test1" config file ---

editor_include

source my_editors

reception mail

visibility noconceal

source_parameters 9

--- from "my_editors.incl"  file ---

include_sql_query

passwd 12345

db_name sympa_content

db_type mysql

user sympa_content

name mysql-data

sql_query SELECT editor FROM list_editor WHERE list_name = 'test1';

db_port 3306

host myhost.mydomain.edu