en - Re: [sympa-users] remove mailing from reply

  • From: Aaron Wyatt <address@concealed>
  • To: Giuseppe Giacomini <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] remove mailing from reply
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:11:28 -0500

Giuseppe-

We have this same requirement for a few lists and the quick and dirty solution for us was to do two things:

(1) Edit the sending and receiving setup for your list to force the Reply-To header to be the sender email
(2) Also edit the sending and receiving setup to remove the outgoing "To" header.

The result is that it looks like it comes from an individual, sent to undisclosed recipients.  There are some other headers in there you could strip out as well if you are trying to completely anonymize the list name.

aaron

--
Aaron Wyatt

is it possible?