en - [sympa-users] Moderation error/bug ?

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Moderation error/bug ?
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 15:33:15 +0100

Hello Sympa users/admins!

I was able to setup the Sympa, it sends mails, create lists etc. The general
functionality is OK and the software is impressive!. However, I have some
problem with message moderation:

When I create a list with message moderation and I send an email to it, the
message goes to the
Moderate -> Message queue. If I go there I can see the messages listed. When I
click on the message subject a new sceen is being loaded with 2 buttons
(Distribute) (Reject) and an expandable list for rejection template - but
there is no email body or header. I cannot see what is inside the message that
I would like to moderate!

When I check the sympa/spool/moderation directory and go to the place where
the message should be created I can see only an empty file there
(msg00000.html).

At the same time, archives are working fine and I can see and read all the

Any hints what can be wrong?

Happy New YEAR 2014!

Marcin

  • [sympa-users] Moderation error/bug ?, hoffmann.marcin, 01/02/2014