en - [sympa-users] expire-command ?

  • From: "Lorenz, Sabine (SCC)" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] expire-command ?
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 10:30:17 +0100

Hello all,

we currently use the sympa-Version 6.0.1 and one of our users asks whether there is the possibility to send an expiration email to the members of a list and to automatically delete these subscribers that do not confirm their subscription during a specific time.

In the list-configuration of the sympa-list I see a parameter “expire_task” but the user said that this paremeter seems not to work properly.

At a website corresponding to sympa 4.4.3 I see that there is numerated a command expire that can be sent by listowners via email to Sympa.

But at the current Sympa-Website I cannot find this command in the list of the user commands.

Does this user-command exist in the Version 6.0.1 and does the configuration-parameter “expire_task” work properly and which values can I set for this list-configuration-parameter (only annual?) ?

Thank you very much for any help,

Sabine Lorenz

Sabine Lorenz
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
Steinbuch Centre for Computing

Hermann von Helmholtz Platz 1
76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen
Telefon: +49 721 608-28633

E-Mail:
address@concealed
www.kit.edu/scc

KIT - Universität des Landes Baden-Württemberg und
nationales Großforschungszentrum in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft

  • [sympa-users] expire-command ?, Lorenz, Sabine (SCC), 12/19/2013