en - [sympa-users] sending mail to initial sender

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] sending mail to initial sender
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 10:15:34 +0100

hello all

i was configuring a sympa-mailinglist, which is moderated, so only subscribers
can send messages to the list. then i have one listadmin (me) and two owners,
and for now a few testusers with privilegies als subscribers. so my question
is:

how can i configure sympa, that a message, which was sent to the list eg. from
address@concealed which is a regular subscriber, then accepted from the moderator
will be sent again to the initial sender address@concealed when the moderator
accepted the message for distribution.

i know this is maeby a bit stupid because the mail then is sent again to the
person who has sent it to the list, but for this topic pepole who send mails
to the list feels more secure, when a mail then returns also to
themselves...-)

cheers timon roth