en - [sympa-users] Data Store configuration access by list owner

  • From: John Gibson <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Data Store configuration access by list owner
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 12:10:22 -0800

I am able as the master admin to modify the data store queries for a list.

I would like to delegate that task to the list owner.  The list owner would be able to bring up the web page and modify the MySQL select query.

The page for the data store changes does not come up for regular list owners… even if they are privileged.

Is it possible to allow certain list owners this configuration access ?

…john

John Gibson

Unix Systems Administrator

Art Center College of Design