en - Re: [sympa-users] evaluating sympa | few issues

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] evaluating sympa | few issues
  • Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 10:32:17 +0100

Hi Eric,

Le 07/11/13 21:39, Eric Tyrer a écrit :
hi..

i’m currently on an old version of dada mail and am evaluating sympa (like ldap capabilities etc)

i’m having an issue understanding why my visual editor isn’t working? i’ve searched around the FAQ’s and mailing list for help on activating TinyMCE.. does it work?
No, it doesn't.
Most people compse their mail using their own MTA. We kept the post interface but using TinyMCE does not work well: we didn't do the change to make multipart/related mail from what is produced by TinyMCE.

What is you use case for a WYSIWYG editor in the mailing list manager web interface?

Regards,

David

regards

Eric

--------- Eric S. Tyrer II Associate Director – Web Systems   York College - The City University of New York
http://www.york.cuny.edu 94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd. Academic Core - STE 1H14 Jamaica, NY 11451   http://www.york.cuny.edu/etyrer address@concealed   (P) 718-262-2466 (C) 347-393-6507   I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. - Albert Einstein

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Études et projets applicatifs

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21