en - [sympa-users] evaluating sympa | few issues

  • From: Eric Tyrer <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] evaluating sympa | few issues
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 20:39:15 +0000

hi..

i’m currently on an old version of dada mail and am evaluating sympa (like ldap capabilities etc)

i’m having an issue understanding why my visual editor isn’t working? i’ve searched around the FAQ’s and mailing list for help on activating TinyMCE.. does it work?

regards

Eric

---------
Eric S. Tyrer II
Associate Director – Web Systems

York College - The City University of New York
http://www.york.cuny.edu
94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd.
Academic Core - STE 1H14
Jamaica, NY 11451

http://www.york.cuny.edu/etyrer
address@concealed

(P) 718-262-2466
(C) 347-393-6507

I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. - Albert Einstein