en - RE: [sympa-users] Subscribers via data inclusion file

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: "'Philipp Kolmann'" <address@concealed>, "'address@concealed'" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Subscribers via data inclusion file
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:08:08 +0000

> I have created a data inclusion file for querying our LDAP Server for
> editor_include and owner_include.
>
> Now I would like to use this file / template also for the subscribers.
> In the web-frontend I only see the possibilities to enter all parameters
> by hand again. I would like to use the data inclusion template there. Is
> there a possibility?

I don't believe that this is currently a possibility (we have 6.1.14).
However, we'd also really like to have this feature as it allows you to set
up the LDAP credentials but not reveal them to the list owners who use the
include template. I seem to remember asking for this previously on the
Sympa-users list, so with luck it may appear in a forthcoming version...

Steve

Steve Shipway
ITS Unix Services Design Lead
University of Auckland, New Zealand
Floor 1, 58 Symonds Street, Auckland
Phone: +64 (0)9 3737599 ext 86487
DDI: +64 (0)9 923 6487
Mobile: +64 (0)21 753 189
Email: address@concealed
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail :
打印本邮件,将减少一棵树存活的机会