en - [sympa-users] Notifiy message's author when this is distributed/moderated

  • From: Mirco Perini <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Notifiy message's author when this is distributed/moderated
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 15:45:17 +0200 (CEST)

I need the option described in the object, but I can't find a solution.
Searching thru the Sympa resources I found only this "Feature Request"
https://sourcesup.renater.fr/tracker/?group_id=23&atid=170&func=detail&aid=4294
but it was opened in 2008 and seems that nobody followed the request.
There is any other solution exept patching the Commands.pm? I don't want to
modify Sympa source.

Thanks

-- Mirco

  • [sympa-users] Notifiy message's author when this is distributed/moderated, Mirco Perini, 10/09/2013