en - [sympa-users] create_list: comprehensive list of xml tags? or workaround?

  • From: "Jahnke-Zumbusch, Dirk" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] create_list: comprehensive list of xml tags? or workaround?
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 15:13:55 +0200

Hi all,

I am wondering (also), if there is a comprehensive list of xml tags anywhere
around.

I am in the course of splitting up an old 5.1.2 installation of SYMPA from
one host
into several virtualized hosts (changing to 6.1 and replacing the database
backend)
and in that course I would like to re-create the lists using XML input
files.
But I found only an XML example in the documentation with some tags used.

Having a look at sympa.pl and Config_XML I can only see, that the XML input
is
parsed and a PERL hash is handed over to an internal function. So it would
be nice
to have that list of tags around. Any directions for me?

Kind regards
Dirk

PS: would it be feasible to create those lists with a dummy XML and replace
the config files by the 5.1.2 configs and then adjust the list owners via
SQL?