en - Re: [sympa-users] notification for list requests

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] notification for list requests
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 15:36:24 +0200

Hi Alexander,

Le 16/09/13 10:26, Alexander Schnurre a écrit :
Hey guys,

I've got a kind of feature request. We are using sympa for a while, but now
we would like to modify the create list process. For this all authenticated
users can create new lists (public_listmaster). After list creation, a
notfication to approve this request is send to the listmaster.
Is it possible and when how to send these list request mails to someone else
than the listmaster?
Sorry, no.
Actually, it's supposed to be the listmaster's job to accept / reject lists.
Something you can do is to make the people you want to moderate lists creation listmasters. This way they will receive all the creation requests.
Unfortunately, they will also receive all the other listmaster's notification...

Cheers,

David

kind regards
Alex

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Infrastructure pour les Services Informatiques

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21

www.renater.fr
RENATER