en - RE: [sympa-users] Problems configuring Sympa + Postfix with VERP bounces

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: Matthew Promenchenkel <address@concealed>, sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Problems configuring Sympa + Postfix with VERP bounces
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 08:57:25 +0000

If I understand it correctly, you can't put a regexp alias in the sympa_aliases file as it is expected to contain a list that can be turned into a hash.

Instead, you need to create a regexp aliases file -- eg, alias.re -- and then link it in to postfix in the same place you have linked in the hash:sympa.aliases as pcre:alias.re.  This can contain a regexp match - which is what you need here - mapping to the command.

I'm away from my desk currently, so cannot read the manual and see our config, but this is what you need to do.

Steve

Steve Shipway
University of Auckland ITS
UNIX Systems Design Lead