en - [sympa-users] Would like basic owners to always be able to moderate messages

  • From: "Rynhart, Patrick" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Would like basic owners to always be able to moderate messages
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 14:07:47 +1200

Hello,

With Sympa 6 defaults, if a list does not have any moderators defined then "basic" (non-privileged) owners are able to moderate messages. However, if a list does have moderators then the following message occurs (for basic owners):

"AUTHORIZATION REJECT (modindex): This action is restricted to moderators".

We would like our basic owners to always be able to moderate messages (i.e. even if moderators are defined, which does not necessarily include the basic owners). Could someone please let me know how I can go about achieving this ?

Thanks in advance,

Patrick