en - Re: [sympa-users] Bounce management problem

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Bounce management problem
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:37:10 +0100

Hi Melih,

Le 20/03/13 14:50, Melih Taşdizen a écrit :
address@concealed">Hi,

I am a new SYMPA user. I setup it from FreeBSD ports.  All functions works well but bounce management.

It seems "bounced.pl" can not parse returning delivery reports correctly.

I attached an example delivery report that sent from my mx server to SYMPA. For the delivery report I saw this lines at sympa.log:

Mar 20 14:02:53 liste bounced[57297]: info error: no address found in message from address@concealed for list duyuru
Mar 20 14:02:53 liste bounced[57297]: notice tools::save_to_bad() Saving file /address@concealed to /address@concealed

What should be the problem? I am open to any ideas.
Weird report...
I see the return-path is correctly set in the original message, but the bounce is sent to the list itself instead of the return-path.
There is no content-type specifying that the message is a report. Consequently, Sympa has to parse the message in search for the original receipient of the message, which appears in the body of the message only.

What MTA is installed in you mail gateway?

Regards,

David
address@concealed">
Regards,

Melih

My environment:

Server Info:

FreeBSD 9.0
Apache 2.2.23
PHP 5.3
Perl 5.14.2
Openldap 2.4.33
Sympa 6.1.16

List backend: OpenLdap
MTA: Qmail

SYMPA Alias definitions:

address@concealed  => /usr/local/libexec/sympa/bouncequeue address@concealed
address@concealed               => /usr/local/libexec/sympa/queue address@concealed

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Infrastructure pour les Services Informatiques

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21

www.renater.fr
RENATER
263 Avenue du Gal Leclerc
35042 Rennes Cedex

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Infrastructure pour les Services Informatiques

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21

www.renater.fr
RENATER