en - [sympa-users] Creating automatic lists

  • From: Gavin Younger <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Creating automatic lists
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 17:01:05 +0000

Hello,

Trying to set up automatic list creation so that any email addressed to
address@concealed will automatically create a list of the same
name where NNNNNNNNNN is a 10-digit numeric string... (taking it's
membership from a file preuploaded to
/home/sympa/automatic_lists/<listname>.list )

I'm trying to create the automatic lists within the list family 'auto-family'

I have the following set up in the config.tt2 file within the
/home/sympa/etc/families/auto-family directory

# more config.tt2
add auth

send editorkeyonlyauth

remove_headers To

custom_header To: "Undisclosed Recipients" <address@concealed>

owner
email address@concealed
profile privileged

editor
reception mail
email address@concealed
visibility conceal
gecos Gavin Younger

subject Automatic list : [% listname %]

digest 1,4 13:26

user_data_source include2

include_file /home/sympa/automatic_lists/[% listname %].list

My question is this - what should I put into the .xml file when I instantiate
the list family - I seem to be in a position where it requires an explicit
value for the listname in the .xml (which subsequently clashes with the value
in the template) - where am I going wrong?

Any help would be appreciated...

Regards,
Gavin Younger,
University of Newcastle, UK