en - [sympa-users] show custom_attributes for subscriber

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] show custom_attributes for subscriber
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 15:45:31 +0100

Hi folks,

I have a problem with Sympa. I created a list to get all known users of Sympa
(with include sql query). In list configuration I defined some custom
attribute parameters.

If the user is a listmaster or the owner of the list and click "Review
members" all custom attributes are listed - thats what I want - OK. But when
the same action is done by a subscriber the custom attributes are not shown. I
really don't know, what I can do, to show all custom attributes to a normal
subscriber.

Has anyone a idea what can I do?

Best regards!