en - Re: [sympa-users] Support Request - Your SOAP PHP demo fails with Uncaught SoapFault exception: [HTTP] Forbidden

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Support Request - Your SOAP PHP demo fails with Uncaught SoapFault exception: [HTTP] Forbidden
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 11:49:54 +0100

Hi Rudolf,

Yes, I'm sorry but the SOAP server is just too powerfull to let it open on the demo server. This server is there to help people discover the basics of lists management with  Sympa.
I was inclined to think that, if you're willing to use the SAOP server, then you would already have made the choice to use - and install - Sympa. Am I wrong in this assumption?

Regards,

David