en - [sympa-users] How to reload data sources per email interface?

  • From: Paul Menzel <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] How to reload data sources per email interface?
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 14:01:19 +0100

Dear Sympa users,

I have organized my lists the way to have a list for each group and then
include these groups as data sources to topic lists. (A database (or/for
example LDAP) would be better, but it suits my needs.)

Now changing a subscriber in such a group, it looks like the lists, the
group is included to, only get updated after some time (daily(?), when
the Sympa process is restarted by cron.

Is there a way to force Sympa to refresh the lists besides restarting
the process or viewing each »Review members« page of each list?

This is Sympa 6.1.4.

Thanks,

Paul