en - [sympa-users] sympa breaking up confirm urls?

  • From: Matt Goebel <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] sympa breaking up confirm urls?
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 14:33:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

One of my sympa boxes seems to be breaking up the urls it returns
to users with line breaks, thus making is hard for the users to click
on the url. It is running 6.1.14 and I recently upgraded from
6.1.4, but I have two other boxes setup similarly which are not having
this issue. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Goebel : address@concealed : Unix Jockey @ EMU : Hail Eris
Neo-Student, Net Lurker, Donut consumer, and procrastinating medher...