en - [sympa-users] Sympa empty mail problem

  • From: Mateusz Krawczyk <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa empty mail problem
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 15:02:50 +0200

Hello,

We are running Sympa 6.1.7. One of our lists is moderated. Sometimes we get this kind of empty mail (below I think the most important parts):

To: address@concealed
From: Jxxxx Gxxxx <address@concealed>
Subject: zapraszamy :-)
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 13:42:18 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01CA92EA.9B1222A0--

--__ <address@concealed>--

After distributing such mail to subscribers sympa.pl demon dies and mail with distributing command get stuck in sympa's spool dir.

Logs:

Warning: Unrecognized variable: "tag"

Can't call method "head" on an undefined value at /opt/local/sympa/bin/List.pm
line 4525.

I will be very grateful for any ideas what can I do with that problem ?

Mateusz Krawczyk

  • [sympa-users] Sympa empty mail problem, Mateusz Krawczyk, 09/10/2012