en - [sympa-users] archive vs web_archive

  • From: Matt Taggart <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] archive vs web_archive
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 16:21:24 -0700

Hi sympa-users,

I notice at

https://www.sympa.org/manual/parameters-archives#archive_obsolete

that the list config "archive" parameter is obsolete and I have a few
questions.

1) If archive is present in a list config file, does it still do anything?
2) If not, would it be good to remove those from all configs?
3) Does the upgrade process do anything with it? Does updating a list
config do anything with it?
4) I notice that src/etc/create_list_templates/*/config.tt2 still
defines both of them, should it?

I'm doing some clean up of our scenari and list templates and am trying
to decide what to do.

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart
address@concealed

  • [sympa-users] archive vs web_archive, Matt Taggart, 07/27/2012