en - [sympa-users] changing between virtual sympa-servers and migration of lists

  • From: "Lorenz, Sabine (SCC)" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] changing between virtual sympa-servers and migration of lists
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:25:02 +0200

Hello,

we run a Sympa 6.0.1 Server as a Debian Squeeze Package with 3 virtual sympa-servers.

On 22th of mai the server installed  6.0.1+dfsg-4+squeeze1  via dpkg which fix the bug “Possibility to bypass the authorization mechanisms in the archive management page of wwsympa”

Before this day we had the possibility to change directly between the different web-sites of the 3 virtual  Sympa-server via the tab “virtual server” (or the like) which was indicated

in the middle of the sympa-admin-site (e.g.  https://www.lists.kit.edu/wws/serveradmin ) somewhere between “Skins, CSS and colors”, “Families” and “Translating sympa”.

Besides we had the possibility to migrate mailinglists from one virtual sympa-server (e.g. the old one) to another sympa-server (the new one) at the touch of a button via the admin site of a list. When touching the button “rename list” there was the possibility to choose the domain of the list from the existing virtual sympa-servers.

Apparently since the update on 22th of mai these two possibilities doesn’t exist anymore: There is no tab “virtual server” on the sympa-admin-site and there is no possibility to change the domain when renaming a list.

Does anybody know it this is a (maybe deliberate) consequence of the sympa-update or must be a mistake on our side in the configuration of sympa or apache?

Thank you very much for any hints.

Best regards,

Sabine Lorenz

  • [sympa-users] changing between virtual sympa-servers and migration of lists, Lorenz, Sabine (SCC), 06/21/2012