en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa Failing

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Alex Hanselka <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa Failing
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 16:26:30 +0200

To make Pg Sympa work correctly, you need to update the exclusion table and create the list table (you don't have to use the list table, but, well, if you activate this feature, Sympa will expect the tab le to be here).

Here are the Pg queries that would create the tables with the right structure; You can take them as examples to make sure your table have the right structure:

-- --------------------------------------------------------
--
-- Table structure for table `exclusion_table`
--

CREATE TABLE exclusion_table (
	 robot_exclusion 	varchar(50) NOT NULL,

--
-- Table structure for table `list_table`
--

CREATE TABLE list_table (
	 creation_epoch_list 	timestamptz,

Regards,