en - Re: [sympa-users] sympa 6.1.10: List of lists is empty after upgrade

  • From: Ward Poelmans <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] sympa 6.1.10: List of lists is empty after upgrade
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 11:45:09 +0200

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 10:33 AM, David Verdin <address@concealed>
wrote:
> Thanks for helping my brain getting out of the fog today.
> There is an error in the upgrade script: We wont upgrade for version 6.1.9,
> only for versions below 6.1.9.
>
> Quick fix
>
> edit the file <path_to_your_sympa_installation>/etc/data_structure.version
> this file contains the current version number (which should be 6.1.10).
> change the value for 6.1.8, thenĀ  rerun sympa.pl --upgrade.

OK, I've done this and now the list_table in the db is filled but the
webinterface still shows nothing. Not even the categories. Is it
possible there is still something else wrong? I think it might be
something with permissions? If I go to the url http://<my sympa
url>/sympa/info/<list name>, I get: AUTHORIZATION REJECT (info) you
are not allowed to perform this action. And i'm logged in as
listmaster.

Ward