en - Re: [sympa-users] Allow Owners to Configure External Datasources of their Lists

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Allow Owners to Configure External Datasources of their Lists
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 15:30:56 +0200

Hi Patrick,

you just have to let owners edit the include_* parameters, using the global edit_list.conf. See: https://www.sympa.org/manual/list-creation#list_editing

cheers,

David

Le 22/04/12 23:06, address@concealed a écrit :
Hello,

Our Sympa installation is used in a trusted intranet scenario, and we would
like to set a policy that all list owners can configure external datasources
(for lists that they are owners of). I was wondering whether there is a
global way to configure this (e.g. in sympa.conf). I've had a look at this
page:

http://www.sympa.org/manual/web-interface

but can't see documentation which is relevant to this setting.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Patrick Rynhart