en - Re: [sympa-users] Small logging bugs found

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Small logging bugs found
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 15:14:54 +0200

Hi Otto, and thanks for this bug report!

I fixed this error, along with other similar; It was actually worse than what you reported: the paragraph to be displayed was not chomped before being used in sprintf. This lead the log to be shortened from the end of the paragraph line.

This is all fixed in this revision: https://sourcesup.renater.fr/scm/viewvc.php?view=revision&root=sympa&revision=7334

Regards,

David